Supplier / Vendor Criteria
Suppliers can be manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, crafters, creators, and artists. Suppliers must create, manufacture, or own distribution/retail rights to the products they supply on Wish. Suppliers are expected to be self-serve and drop-ship orders themselves.
Every supplier is responsible for following the laws that apply to you, your shop and your items, including any shipping restrictions for your items.
There are some types of items that we don’t allow on Wish’s platform, even if they are legal and otherwise meet Wish’s selling criteria. Some things just aren’t in the spirit of Wish. The following types of items may not be listed on Wish:
- Counterfeit products:
- Items whose copyright you do not own or hold (copyrighted to someone else)
- Services: Any service that does not yield a new, tangible, physical item
- Virtual goods and digital goods: items that are not tangible or must be delivered electronically
- Gift cards, physical or digital
- Tobacco and other smoke able products including electronic cigarettes
- Dangerous chemicals
- Piercing gun and tattoo gun
- Bike and motorcycle helmet
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Plant seeds
- Human remains or body parts (excluding hair and teeth)
- Pornography or adult/sexually explicit/obscene material
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Child carseat, child harness, and recalled toys.
- Hate crime and items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation; including items or content that promote organizations with such views
Please note that Yombar serves an audience that may include children as young as 12+ years of age. Products that may be inappropriate for children to view or buy are therefore not appropriate for Yombar.
We reserve the right to remove products that we determine are not within the Appropriate viewing of Yombar. Such products will be removed from the site, and the supplier’s selling privileges may be suspended and/or terminated.
Please keep the following things in mind as you set up your account with Yombar.com and add products to the Yombar.com platform:
- Do not place items on Yombar.com if you do not own or have permission for the trademark, copyright or patent .
- Do not make illegal use of photographs or written text. This includes but is not limited to copyright infringement. ( Seller take image of the product your listing )
- You may not use mature, profane or racist language or images in your product listings or seller name.
- You may not purchase your own products through the Yombar.com platform. This is considered fraudulent and unethical behaviour.
- You may not use the Yombar.com brand to promote your listings. This includes, but is not limited to, your display name and your product listing titles.
Members who do not comply with Yombar.com policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.
All listings on Yombar.com should be clear, accurate and detailed. Accurate photos, descriptions and listing information are critical to selling on Yombar.com . Check out the FAQ for more information on how to upload your products. Keep these policies in mind as you list and describe your products:
- Listing descriptions and photos must accurately describe the item for sale so users know what is included in the purchase.
- You must be the copyright holder or licensed to sell the products you upload.
- Listing may not be created for the sole purpose of sharing photographs or other information with the community.
- A listing may not be created solely as an advertisement. This includes notices of sales or promotions in your shop.
- Items must not be listed as available for rental or lease.
- You may group items as a set into a single listing if the items are being sold and shipped together.
- All listings on Yombar.com must be for a tangible object.
- You may not use Yombar.com to direct shoppers to your own or another online selling venue to purchase the same items as listed in your Yombar.com shop, as this may constitute fee avoidance. This includes posting links/URLs or providing information sufficient to locate the other online venue(s). Directing Yombar.com buyers outside of Yombar.com negates the supplier’s partnership with Yombar.com.
- If an item listing is removed due to counterfeit, you may not alter that product listing to a new item.
- A listing must not be conditional upon the purchase of another listing in your shop (for example: saying “this item may only be purchased along with another item in my shop” is not allowed). This includes listings for item upgrades, shipping upgrades, and gift wrapping upgrades.
Listings that do not comply with Yombar.com policies may be removed from or suspended on Yombar.com. Members who do not comply with Yombar.com policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.
Suppliers will indicate the price of each item when uploading products onto the platform. We always try to make sure that the final price is either the target retail price or something very close to it. However, there may be a difference in the price uploaded and the price users see on Wish. We do this to optimize exposure and number of transactions. We will make sure the final checkout price is as close to the retail price as possible.
Fast and reliable shipping is critical to customer satisfaction. We ask that you fulfil orders in 1-3 days and ship items using a trusted package delivery company. In order to mark an order as shipped, you are required to provide a valid tracking number for the shipment. And delivery company Details.
Yombar will refund customers automatically if their order is not shipped within 5 days of purchase. We will send multiple alerts to the email address you’ve provided before these orders are auto-refunded.